Topics on the agenda for the Strategic Metals Training Seminar in Nancy on 29 March 2022.
© Mines Nancy
With the participation of Philippe Varin, author of the recent report on securing the supply of mineral raw materials for industry and former President of France Industrie, the conference will focus on “Strategic metals: a vital issue for the 21st century”.
Strategic metals: a vital issue for the 21e century
This day of training, discussion and networking will allow us to discuss the various issues related to strategic metals:
- Strategic metals in the new technologies of major transitions
- Geological and mining issues
- Geopolitics of strategic metals
- Acceptability of essential mining activities: environmental and societal issues
- Essential secondary production: recycling
- Strategic metals, very specific economic and financial issues
It will be possible to participate in the event in person (at the Ecole des Mines de Nancy) or via a video conference online.
Registration required before 22 March 2022.