The BRGM is contributing to the Eduthèque portal run by the French Ministry of Education to provide free access for teachers to educational, cultural and scientific materials.
Home page of the Eduthèque website
The BRGM provides a range of materials for teachers through the Eduthèque portal:
- educational videos,
- films on the geoscience professions,
- exhibition materials,
- graphic materials illustrating geological phenomena,
- 3D models,
- geological maps,
- training kits.
Eduthèque: public scientific and cultural resources for teaching
About the Eduthèque
The Eduthèque portal provides teachers with access to:
- educational resources from major public cultural and scientific institutions,
- links to other relevant resources from cultural and scientific institutions,
- ideas for using available educational resources by integrating them into their classroom teaching.
The aim of the Eduthèque
The Eduthèque portal of the French Ministry of Education aims to:
- provide teachers with royalty-free resources to help them prepare for their classes,
- enable teachers to ensure equal access for all students to the widest possible range of cultural and scientific digital materials.
The MétéEAU Nappes website is an innovative platform that supports decision-making for groundwater management. It enables users to monitor groundwater levels in real time and to establish forecasts o…
As a permanent service of the Water Information System, Hub'Eau provides Rest APIs that facilitate access to data in formats that are easy to use and conducive to reuse (CSV, JSON, GeoJSON).
SIGES Nord-Pas de Calais
SIGES Nord-Pas de Calais (Information System for Groundwater Management) is an internet portal that promotes public information in the field of groundwater for the former Nord-Pas de Calais region.
SIGES Midi-Pyrénées (Information System for Groundwater Management) is an internet portal that promotes public information in the field of groundwater for the former Midi-Pyrénées region.
ADES is the national groundwater data access portal for metropolitan France and overseas departments. It gathers quantitative and qualitative data on groundwater on a public website.