This second edition of the DeepSurf conference encourages researchers, manufacturers and decision-makers from a wide range of fields to contribute to the scientific and societal debate on the challenges raised by the ecological and energy transition. The purpose of the DeepSurf conference is to contribute to the dissemination of knowledge on complex ecosystems and to promote exchanges between disciplines in order to better understand the complexity of transitions.
The plenary sessions, which will feature well-known speakers, will provide a global overview of the ecological and energy transition, with particular emphasis on:
- Energy, the climate crisis and conflict
- Achieving carbon neutrality, when and how?
- Science and society faced with the transition
Several technical workshops will be held simultaneously to study the subject in detail, with specific sessions on the subsoil, natural and anthropised soil, forests, water and the impact on society, regions, the economy and industry.
Scientists from all fields are invited to share their research.
- Deadline for submission of abstracts: 15 July 2022
- Deadline for early registration: 18 September 2022
- Closing date for registration: 2 October 2022
- Conference dates 18-21 October 2022