To address today's energy and environmental concerns, EnergICs, a "Carnot Value Chain" project, is developing research partnerships with micro-enterprises, SMEs and middle-market companies based on discussions about their needs and direct access to R&D competences and facilities that meet the highest international standards.
Support for the energy transition in micro-enterprises, SMEs and middle-market companies
The EnergICs consortium is piloted by 5 research organisations specialising in energy and the energy transition: Énergies du Futur, M.I.N.E.S, BRGM, CSTB and ICÉEL.
The EnergICs project aims to:
- address energy transition concerns,
- meet R&D needs in businesses,
- support business competitiveness,
- facilitate access to innovation.
To support business innovation on energy, the consortium is organised to address four major themes:
- renewable energy production,
- energy conversion and infrastructure,
- new high-efficiency usages,
- "smart" power networks.
50.00technological innovation platforms
Renewable energy and energy efficiency: meeting business innovation needs
The aim is to strengthen the industrial link in the equipment design and manufacturing chain thanks to new energy technologies. The EnergICs project will also support the emergence of new economic models and boost the development of micro-enterprises, SMEs and middle market companies on both French and international markets.
EnergICs is building on its particular strengths:
- diversity on the supply side to cover the entire eco-energy sector,
- a coordinated contact team for businesses,
- highly qualified advice on energy needs in companies,
- guidance towards appropriate know-how,
- a cluster of more than 100 laboratories with over 6000 researchers,
- cutting-edge experimental facilities and software resources and a network of 50 technological innovation platforms for materials through to systems development,
- close synergies with regional business "ecosystems" (competitiveness clusters, thematic groups, Territorial Employment Initiatives, professional unions, SME support agencies, etc.).