A gender equality index of 93/100 at BRGM
In 2022, the gender equality index at BRGM was 93/100.
The index remained stable compared to 2021.
The score is calculated according to five indicators:
- Concerning equal pay, the salary gap between men and women at BRGM was 1.1% more favourable to men (in 2021 it was 1.6% more favourable to men).
- Concerning pay rises, the overall rate of increase was 1% greater for men (in 2021, the rate was 1.5% greater for women).
- Concerning promotions, a total of 0.5% more men were promoted than women (in 2021, the rate was 3.7% more favourable to women).
- One hundred percent of women returning from maternity leave received the pay increases they were entitled to during their absence (this was also the case in 2021).
- Two women among the ten highest salaries (as in 2021).
93.00/ 100BRGM's gender equality index in 2022
BRGM's commitment to gender equality in the workplace
BRGM is committed to gender equality in the workplace, in compliance with the French Act of 4 August 2014 and the company-level agreement on diversity and gender equality at work, signed on 19 February 2021 by BRGM's management and 3 trade unions.
Equality in the workplace means ensuring that there is no discrimination within the company. The challenge for BRGM is to achieve true equality between men and women at work, in particular by precluding sexism at work in all its forms, and by promoting equal pay, gender parity at management level and a gender-balanced workforce.