From the 09 to June 10, 2021 - Lyon Eurexpo
Solscope trade fair.
A real showcase of quality products and solutions for all segments of the geotechnical sector, Solscope is structured around a conference, workshops, and an indoor and outdoor exhibition of machines. Every two years it brings together around 2000 visitors, 150 exhibiting companies and 200 congress participants.
- The entire range of equipment, services and technical solutions for geotechnics, drilling and foundations, gathered in one place for 2 days.
- The presence of the biggest stakeholders in your profession.
- The discovery of new products and technical innovations during free presentations given by the exhibitors.
- Exchange and dialogue with experts in the sector, in a professional and friendly setting.
- The presence of public bodies and private companies to answer your questions on the environment and regulations.
- A start-up zone placed in the centre of the exhibition to showcase tomorrow's innovations.
- Free workshops for visitors on themes such as water drilling, geothermal energy, polluted sites and soils.
Find out about BRGM's expertise at the Solscope Trade Fair
The subsurface has a great many functions and its use has always involved both risks (cave-ins, collapses) and opportunities (storage, innovative uses).
Find out about BRGM's expertise in different fields:
- subsurface imaging and geophysical survey methods,
- understanding and preventing natural risks.
BRGM undertakes joint research with partners in industrial sectors and businesses of every size. It proposes innovative solutions for surface and sub-surface management, raw materials, water resources and the prevention of natural and environmental risks.