Salon des maires et des collectivités locales 2022.
The Mayors and Local Authorities Fair, held in partnership with the AMF for nearly 20 years and in conjunction with the Congress of French Mayors and Inter-municipal Presidents, is the meeting that brings together the largest number of elected officials and regional players, all of whom work on a daily basis to manage and develop their local areas.
The BRGM is attending this event to meet the partners it works with in support of public policies.
- Date: November 22 to 24, 2022
- Venue: Paris - Porte de Versailles
Public partners: BRGM at your side
BRGM's public policy support activity covers all the expertise, monitoring and study activities carried out in support of public policies, for the State, local authorities, agencies and public establishments. It responds to 6 orientations:
- Improving knowledge of the subsoil and developing a geological infrastructure
- To commit to the energy transition
- Strengthen rational, sustainable and responsible management of primary and secondary mineral resources
- Better integration of risks for the sustainable development of territories
- Sustainable management of water resources
- Managing the geoscientific and environmental data cycle