The technical symposium for exchanges of information and feedback on the management of polluted sites and soils – organised by Ineris and BRGM in conjunction with the French Ministry of Ecological Transition – will take place on 9 November. The event will only be accessible remotely.
From 9am to 5pm, speakers from Ineris, BRGM and the Ministry of Ecological Transition will share information on the following subjects:
- News about working groups, methodological documents and projects
- Laboratory sampling and analysis: methodological documents, best practices and the state of the art
- Vapour transfers from the soil to indoor air
- Groundwater management in the context of polluted sites and soils
- The management plan and the study design plan
- The management plan and phytotechnologies
You will also be able to discuss these various subjects during the question-and-answer sessions.
To find out more
Science Tuesdays: the feasibility of CO2 capture and storage for negative emissions
BIM World / Low-Carbon Solutions / Digital Twins Meetings for construction
Antea Group Climate Seminar: coastal risks and adaptation solutions for the coastlines
FEET 2023 – Forum for the low-carbon circular economy and the energy transition