Congrès mondial de la Nature.
BRGM is taking part in the IUCN World Conservation Congress. The event will seek to promote action for a nature-based recovery, for climate change and for biodiversity over the coming years.
- Managing landscapes for nature and people
- Conserving freshwater to sustain life
- Restoring ocean health
- Accelerating climate change mitigation and attenuation
- Upholding rights, ensuring effective and equitable governance
- Leveraging economic and financial systems for sustainability
- Advancing knowledge, learning, innovation and technology
What is the IUCN?
The International Union for the Conservation of Nature (IUCN) is one of the world’s main non-governmental organisations dedicated to nature conservation. It is made up of over 1,400 organisations, from governments and civil society.
Registration fees for the full congress experience – attendance in person
€780 for IUCN members.
Fees for “Congress essentials” – online
Special rate: €130
Young people and general rates, €45 and €130 respectively.