Held every two years, the Earth Sciences Meeting brings together players from industry, education and research. It is a unique opportunity to pass on the results of the latest studies, present the main lines of development and communicate on know-how and innovation.
The meeting is also an opportunity for professionals from the sector to meet specialists in the various fields of geosciences, to encourage exchanges, make contact with future partners and communicate on professions and careers in Earth sciences.
Scientific programme and highlights
- 90 scientific sessions, divided into 18 topics
- 1 "Posters" area
- 1 "Teaching Geosciences" forum for secondary school teachers
- 1 "Geoparks, Mediation and Geotourism" forum - new
- 1 "Jobs & Training" forum, to encourage meetings between young people and professionals
- 1 exhibitors and partners area
- 1 conference for the general public
- 1 gala evening
- 12 excursions and geological tours of the city of Lyon
- 2021 SGF awards ceremony
- 1 evening event in partnership with the Planetarium of Vaulx-en-Velin