Overview of issue No. 36 - BRGM Infos.
BRGM Infos is a monthly electronic newsletter which gives you all the latest news from the French Geological Survey.
In issue No. 36, you will find articles on the following topics:
- Companies: working with the BRGM, a guide
- Soil quality in France: BRGM becomes a member of GIS Sol
- MétéEAU Nappes, a platform to support decision-making for groundwater management
- Research & Development Agreement to restore Notre Dame cathedral in Paris
- Events - PDAC 2021
- In pictures - The landslides at Salazie at La Réunion
- Publications - When plants help clean up old mine sites
- Service offer - Characterisation and recovery of fine materials from industrial processes
- References and projects - RISVAL: Seismic risks in areas straddling the Franco-Italian border
Subscribe to the BRGM Infos newsletter
Subscribing to BRGM Infos means you receive our latest news, results and data. You also have access to all our content, for learning more about Earth sciences or for working with us.