If you would like to keep up with the activities of the French Geological Survey, subscribe to the BRGM Infos newsletter now. Issue number 36 was published in February 2021.
18 February 2021
BRGM Infos is a monthly electronic newsletter which gives you all the latest news from the French Geological Survey.
In issue No. 36, you will find articles on the following topics:
- Companies: working with the BRGM, a guide
- Soil quality in France: BRGM becomes a member of GIS Sol
- MétéEAU Nappes, a platform to support decision-making for groundwater management
- Research & Development Agreement to restore Notre Dame cathedral in Paris
- Events - PDAC 2021
- In pictures - The landslides at Salazie at La Réunion
- Publications - When plants help clean up old mine sites
- Service offer - Characterisation and recovery of fine materials from industrial processes
- References and projects - RISVAL: Seismic risks in areas straddling the Franco-Italian border
Subscribe to the BRGM Infos newsletter
Subscribing to BRGM Infos means you receive our latest news, results and data. You also have access to all our content, for learning more about Earth sciences or for working with us.
Agreement signed between the BRGM and the Geological Survey of the Democratic Republic of Congo
10 March 2023