BRGM Infos is a monthly electronic newsletter that brings you all the latest news from the French Geological Survey.
In issue No. 42, you will find articles on the following topics:
- Mineral Resources: the Mineralinfo portal gets a makeover
- Strategic MUSE I-SITE agreement signed
- Marine flooding: a crisis exercise in Gironde
- COP26: a key role for the BRGM in climate change action
- Fête de la science 2021 at BRGM in Orléans: record attendance
- BRGM’s 2020 policy support report
- Opening up to society: message from Michèle Rousseau, President of BRGM
- Our solutions: Capture, storage and utilisation of CO2
- InfoSols: national platform for managing data on soil pollution risks
- Launching a geophysical campaign in Tarn-et-Garonne
- Supporting the development of near-surface geothermal energy in the Greater Paris Metropolitan Area
Subscribe to the BRGM Infos newsletter
Subscribing to BRGM Infos means you receive our latest news, results and data. You also have access to all our content, for learning more about Earth sciences or for working with us.