BRGM Infos is a monthly electronic newsletter that brings you all the latest news from the French Geological Survey.
In issue No. 53, you will find articles on the following topics:
- An action plan developed by the Haut-Commissariat au Plan for near-surface geothermal energy
- Recommendations for mapping exposure to the risk of coastline recession
- BRGM and AFD Group sign a first partnership agreement
- Resources and uses of the subsurface in the energy transition: video replay of the conference
- First 100 sites selected for the Geological World Heritage
- Better traceability and more sustainable sourcing of the lithium used in electric batteries
- Our solutions: Recycling excavated earth from potentially polluted sites and soils
- Laboratories: inauguration of the MACLE platform in Orléans
- OLiMar: the creation of an observatory for coastline dynamics in Martinique
Subscribe to the BRGM Infos newsletter
Subscribing to BRGM Infos means you receive our latest news, results and data. You also have access to all our content, for learning more about Earth sciences or for working with us.