BRGM Infos newsletter - overview of issue No. 48.
© Adobe Stock - Deeplab
BRGM Infos is a monthly electronic newsletter that brings you all the latest news from the French Geological Survey.
In issue No. 48, you will find articles on the following topics:
- Sea level rise: what kinds of coastlines do we want for tomorrow?
- Discovery of a new type of natural gas
- New partnership agreement between BRGM and the Conservatoire du littoral
- BRGM wins Top Com award for its website
- Strategic metals for the energy transition - A conference by Christophe Poinssot, Deputy Managing Director of BRGM
- BRGM’s 2021 annual report reveals BRGM’s increased scientific engagement
- MétéEAU Nappes, a tool for the real-time monitoring and forecasting of groundwater levels
Subscribe to the BRGM Infos newsletter
Subscribing to BRGM Infos means you receive our latest news, results and data. You also have access to all our content, for learning more about Earth sciences or for working with us.