Subscribe to the BRGM Infos newsletter to keep up with the latest news and projects of the French Geological Survey. Issue Number 49 was published in June 2022.
2 June 2022
BRGM Infos is a monthly electronic newsletter that brings you all the latest news from the French Geological Survey.
In issue No. 49, you will find articles on the following topics:
- Outstanding achievements: BRGM unveils its 2021 prizes
- Water: first call for projects for the PEPR OneWater research programme
- Coastline: 2022 monitoring campaigns on the French coast
- A geological map of the Paris region for the general public
- Web series: BRGM's major scientific advances in 2021
- O-ZNS: the observatory of transfers in the non-saturated zone
- Our solutions: mineral intelligence and criticality of raw materials
- Falling rocks: a technical guide to rockfall hazards
Subscribe to the BRGM Infos newsletter
Subscribing to BRGM Infos means you receive our latest news, results and data. You also have access to all our content, for learning more about Earth sciences or for working with us.
Post-mining expert studies: 20th anniversary of the GEODERIS public interest group (GIP)
23 March 2023