BRGM Infos is a monthly electronic newsletter that brings you all the latest news from the French Geological Survey.
In issue No. 44, you will find articles on the following topics:
- Greetings 2022
- Coastal landfills and sea level rise: an international study
- An agreement between BRGM and Entente Valabre on natural hazards
- Subsurface Database (BSS): more than 890,000 underground structures listed
- Geothermal energy: guidebooks to facilitate projects
- GEOCO2: combining CO2 storage with geothermal heating in the Centre-Val de Loire region
- Our solutions : Traceability and quality of raw materials and mineral products
- Innovative approaches for assessing and monitoring the remediation of polluted sites and monitoring environmental impacts
- Risks: an earthquake simulation exercise in the Hautes-Pyrénées
Subscribe to the BRGM Infos newsletter
Subscribing to BRGM Infos means you receive our latest news, results and data. You also have access to all our content, for learning more about Earth sciences or for working with us.