Training in sedimentology and stratigraphy (Nuits St georges quarry, Burgundy, 2011).
© BRGM - Johann Tuduri
The BRGM Formation course catalogue 2020 is now available. It includes continuing vocational training based on BRGM's core topic area, geology, and its many applications in the environmental and spatial planning fields.
- Mines, quarries and post-mining,
- Groundwater resources,
- Geothermal energy,
- The environment and sustainable development,
- Natural hazards, climate change.
BRGM, 20 years of expertise in geosciences training
BRGM Formation is:
- 65 training courses for companies, design and engineering offices, government departments and services, local and regional authorities, etc.
- 150 trainers committed to a transfer of knowledge and know-how and motivated by the desire to share and exchange with all comers: research engineers and technicians with expertise in geology, geotechnics, hydrogeology, geophysics, geochemistry, modelling, and environmental issues.
- training courses, including adaptations of our training courses to meet a company's specific needs or tailor-made training courses, in France or elsewhere.
Our aim at BRGM Formation, BRGM's training branch, is to meet the needs of the economy, the environment and society in a changing world where the goal is to achieve sustainable development and fulfil social and environmental obligations.
It provides courses for engineers, researchers, technicians, decision-makers, project leaders working for private companies (engineering consultancies, spatial planning, network and infrastructure managers, etc.), public organisations or the State sector (local government, devolved government agencies, target-oriented agencies, etc.).