The circular economy, a new challenge for geoscience
Because it involves a range of processes, from knowledge of material sources and flows to the development of recovery processes, the circular economy is a key objective of geoscience expertise. The BRGM has become a major scientific and technical stakeholder in developing the circular economy, both in France and in Europe.
21 April 2018
Cover of the thematic file.
Featured in this “Geoscience Issues” press kit
- The circular economy: a new challenge for geoscience disciplines
- Metals: combining recycling and prospecting for new resources
- Excavated earth: a challenge for environmental and land-use management
- Urban mining: discovering new deposits of recyclable materials
- Wastewater: new resources to be used
- The Plat’Inn platform: bridging the gap between the laboratory and industrial production
Pollutec 2021 : BRGM at the forefront of tackling environmental challenges
8 October 2021