Would you like more information about this offer or would you like to use our services? Please contact our teams.
Issues and needs
Whether you represent government departments, landowners, operators, design offices or drilling companies, you need to optimise your administrative and technical procedures for underground works in order to ensure:
- Compliance with regulations: French Mining Code (Article L411-1) and Environmental Code
- Standardised terminology to describe boreholes and drilling operations, as well as standardised formatting
- Agile monitoring of your procedures: single centralisation interface, real-time progress report, notifications, etc.
Streamlined processes optimise the transfer of information to the Subsurface database (BSS), thus ensuring data are disseminated and shared more rapidly, while also ensuring their consistency and quality.
Our added value
With more than 60 years' experience in geosciences and extensive expertise in collecting, processing and disseminating data, BRGM was commissioned by the French government to set up innovative web solutions in order to simplify the procedures for declaring subsurface works, in compliance with the legislation.
The DUPLOS (Unified Declaration for Underground Works) online declaration service provides:
- A user-friendly web portal to optimise the user experience (no need to download software);
- A personalised, secure dashboard to monitor the status of the declaration process;
- A feature to export (.csv format) the dashboard;
- A map-based display to identify the location of the works declared;
- Direct contact between the registering party and the department responsible for authorisations;
- Instant access to a BSS identifier, once the declaration has been transmitted.
The DiaLog web application enables users to describe the geological and technical nature of their works, and includes the following features:
- A direct interconnection with the DUPLOS reporting platform;
- A summary of the work described and the corresponding declaration (these elements are automatically imported from DUPLOS);
- Easy and reliable data entry thanks to BRGM registers;
- A display of the geological and technical cross-section;
- A description of the various tests/measures/analyses associated with the work, if available;
- A tool for generating multi-criteria cross-section displays;
- A standardised end-of-drilling report to wind up the work project based on a single declaration format.
To find out more
DUPLOS online declaration portal
Tutorials on how to use the DUPLOS online portal and the DiaLog application
InfoTerre (and its mobile version I-InfoTerre): a portal providing access to more than 800,000 boreholes registered in the subsurface database (BSS) and complemented by over 2 million documents
InfoSols: a web application for managing polluted sites and soils, based on data published on the GéoRisques platform (the French Ministry of the Environment's portal devoted to environmental risks)
GIDAF: an application that facilitates the computerised management of frequently-recurring self-monitoring data that enables facilities listed for environmental protection (ICPE) to declare and transmit the results of their analyses online
Télé-GMI: website set up in conjunction with the Ministry of Ecological Transition and Solidarity to enable the online declaration of minimum-impact geothermal installations (GMI)