The BRGM Infos newsletter of September 2020 has just been published
Overview of issue 34 - BRGM Infos
BRGM Infos is an electronic newsletter which enables you to get the latest news from the French Geological Survey every two months.
In this issue no. 34, you will find out more about the following topics:
- BRGM publishes its scientific strategy for the next 10 years
- BRGM Annual Report 2019
- BRGM publishes its guidelines for supporting public policy-making for 2021
- An R&D agreement between BRGM and the Société du Grand Paris
- Agenda - 2020 Festival of Science
- Géosciences journal no. 24: Geological information, the latest mapping techniques
- Video - The cycle of rocks and how they form.
- "Le Tour de France du littoral": a geologist's view of the French coastline published by the Éditions du BRGM
- In the regions - Brest: groundwater mapping
Subscribe to the BRGM Infos newsletter
Subscribe to BRGM Infos and discover the flagship scientific activities and projects of the French Geoscience institute, as well as a range of information on Earth sciences.