Overview of issue 32 - BRGM Infos
BRGM Infos is an electronic newsletter which enables you to get the latest news from the French Geological Survey every two months.
In this issue, no. 32, you will find out more about the following topics:
- Depollution: new research and innovation platforms at BRGM
- Excavated land: BRGM takes a stake in Soltracing
- Launch of an unprecedented measurement campaign in Mayotte
- BRGM strengthens its post-doctoral recruitment policy
- Géosciences journal: special edition “Geosciences for the challenges of the future"
- Video - How important are mineral resources in our daily lives?
- Géothermies.fr, a new portal dedicated to geothermal energy
- Results of PanAfGeo, a unique training programme in Africa
- In the regions - PHOEBUS: evaluation of the constraints affecting urban rainwater infiltration in the Greater Rennes area
Subscribe to the BRGM Infos newsletter
By subscribing to BRGM Infos you will discover the flagship scientific activities and projects of the French geosciences institute, as well as a range of information on Earth sciences.